Sunday, March 21, 2010

Let's All Stop Buying Health Insurance!


The only politician I really have any respect for is Dennis Kucinich. Both sides have done everything they can to shut him up. He decided to go along with Obama’s Health bill. I can only think he believes it can be fixed.

Obama's solution will pour billions of dollars into the pockets of the same people who caused this mess: insurance companies.

Insurance companies make their money denying claims. Their lobbyists protect regional monopolies. They raise rates faster than inflation, underpay doctors and kill people by denying claims and charging rates that are unaffordable. They pay their CEOs tens of millions a year.

We should start by shutting down the health insurance companies and nationalize the entire system. Public health should not mix with private profiteering. Obama won't do a thing to stop the insurers. For-profit healthcare will gain up to 30 million new customers.

I’m telling you, he’s a shill!

2 comments:

Dorothy Dolores said...

I'm currently uninsured, but have a link to an interesting health cost sharing program I heard about recently. I'll have to look around for the info, can't find it right now. I'll post with the link later. It's a grassroots alternative to insurance companies.

Dorothy Dolores said...

Dave, Here is the medical cost sharing program I mentioned a few months back. I hope you can get into it or something like it. It's scary not having insurance! Dede