Sunday, August 16, 2009

White Power


The partisan divide has been set in stone in this country. It will kill us. The Republican idea of winning the health care debate is to retain the status quo. Nothing will change. They’re spreading lies about death panels, outlawing private insurance, and covering illegal aliens. Warning us that deficit spending will bankrupt the country. If health care is left the way it is it will definitely bankrupt the country.
When I hear Tea Party conservatives yell, “Give me back my country!” what they’re really saying is, “I know white folks won’t be the majority by 2050.” “We have a black president now.” “We’ve lost control!”
The national nightmare of the last administration isn’t over yet. Obama won because even the bigots couldn’t deny the damage from the Bush administration. It’s amazing how short the public’s attention span is. When gas hit $4.00 a gallon, car dealers could only sell fuel efficient cars. The minute prices went down pick up trucks led sales again. What’s that about? Prices will go back up you idiots.
Hey, I never said I was non-partisan. Let’s divide the country so we don’t even have to look at each other.

No comments: